Cathy is a 30+ year veteran of bankruptcy practice in the Silicon Valley. She is nationally recognized for her skill and insight about consumer bankruptcy law.
A certified bankruptcy specialist since 1996, Cathy was recently appointed to the State Bar’s Bankruptcy Advisory Board.
A graduate of Stanford University and University of California Hastings College of Law, Cathy has headed her own law firm since she passed the bar in 1978.
Specialists in bankruptcy law for 36 years, the Moran Law Group in Mountain View concentrates its practice in insolvency and related debtor-creditor and tax areas.
Clients include both creditors and debtors in courts throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Silicon Valley, San Mateo County. the Central Coast and the East Bay.
The firm offers personalized attention, years of experience, and solutions that are practical and cost effective for individuals, businesses and creditors. Each member of the staff is dedicated to working as a team to provide clients with the best possible legal service at reasonable cost.
Meet the lawyers of the Moran Law Group.
Examples of Moran Law Group cases
- Bankruptcies for individuals and businesses
- Representation of creditors regarding claims, relief from stay, and nondischargeability issues
- Litigation touching preferences, fraudulent transfers & denial of discharge
- Matters involving the discharge of taxes in bankruptcy
- Family law issues in bankruptcy including support claims and liability for marital and premarital debt
- Post bankruptcy violation of the discharge injunction
Call for an appointment if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or are a creditor in a case here : 650 694-4700 or by email: mailto:ccmoran AT moranlaw.net